LimeWire Basicfor Windows
Facilitate the sharing of files over the Gnutella Network
LimeWire Basic is a free, open-source file sharing application designed to facilitate the sharing of files over the Gnutella Network. As an easy to use, cross-platform application written in Java, LimeWire Basic provides users with an efficient way to search for and download all types of files, from music and videos to images, documents, and applications.
With LimeWire Basic, users are able to perform searches for multiple files simultaneously, in several different languages. Furthermore, LimeWire is so widely-known for its ease-of-use and compatibility with virtually all computing platforms. Through this reliable and user-friendly software tool, users can easily share their own original content with friends or the world without having to set up a website.
Some of the features included in LimeWire Basic are:
- Easy search and download capability of almost any type of file, for example, .mp3s, .avis, jpgs, tiffs, etc.
- Ability to search for multiple files at once
- Ability to select from various languages
- Support for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and other operating systems
- No need for users to set up a website in order to publish original content
- Easy installation process that does not require any technical knowledge.
In conclusion, LimeWire Basic is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable file sharing application, that runs on the Gnutella Network. It offers users an efficient way to search and download various types of files quickly and securely from anywhere in the world. Moreover, it has support across many platforms while being extremely easy to use and install – making it accessible by anyone regardless of technical knowledge or experience.
- Clean attractive new design
- Easy to manage sharing
- Connect with friends easily
- LimeWire Store
- A few bugs
- Go-Pro pop up at start up