Powerful add-on for Microsoft Excel
KuTools for Excel is a powerful add-on for Microsoft Excel that lets users perform time-consuming operations and automate tedious tasks with ease. It includes over 100 functions and tools that make it easier to work with large and complex spreadsheets. This review will provide an overview of the key features of KuTools for Excel, as well as some of its pros and cons.
KuTools for Excel offers a wide range of tools to help users manage their spreadsheets more efficiently. For example, it has a Navigation Pane that helps you quickly switch between different sheets in the same workbook, allowing you to quickly find what you need without having to manually search through multiple tabs. KuTools also has a work area size feature which allows users to maximize the work area of an Excel window so they can view more data at once. In addition, users can use the ‘Show/Hide’ tool to quickly show or hide various features such as formulas bar, sheet tabs, grid lines, scrollbars and more.
Here are some of the main features and capabilities offered by KuTools for Excel:
- Navigation Pane – makes it easy to switch between sheets in a spreadsheet;
- Work Area Size – maximizes the work area of an Excel window so more data can be viewed;
- Toggle Settings – allows users to show or hide various built-in menus, grid lines and other features;
- Show/Hide – quickly show or hide different worksheets, ranges and columns;
- Text Tools – provides handy operations for manipulating text within cells (e.g. changing case).
Overall, KuTools for Excel is an incredibly useful tool for managing large and complex spreadsheets efficiently. Its comprehensive suite of functions enables users to automate tedious tasks with ease, saving them time and effort in the process. With its intuitive interface and easy-to-use navigation system, KuTools is sure to make anyone’s life easier when working with Microsoft Excel documents!
- Navigation Pane
- Work Area Size
- Toggle Settings
- Text Tools
- Old interface