Comprehensive set of tools for developing, debugging and optimizing
C-Free is an integrated development environment (IDE) that provides a comprehensive set of tools for developing, debugging and optimizing C/C++ applications. It is designed to meet the needs of both novice and experienced users alike. With support for multiple compilers, an enhanced C/C++ syntax highlighter and customizable project creating wizard, C-Free offers a robust environment for developing professional quality software in C/C++.
C-Free allows developers to edit, build, run and debug their programs quickly and easily. The tool also comes with a powerful source parser which enables users to make full use of the application’s features in their projects:
- Support multiply compilers including MinGW 2.95/3.x/4.x/5.0, Cygwin, Borland C++ Compiler, Microsoft C++ Compiler etc.;
- Enhanced C/C++ syntax highlighter – highlights functions, data type and constants etc.;
- Enhanced Smart Input feature helps streamline programming tasks by suggesting appropriate words or phrases as you type;
- Customizable project creating wizard makes it easy to set up projects right from the start.
All in all, C-Free is an excellent choice for those looking for a lightweight yet powerful IDE for developing software in the Windows environment using the popular languages of C/C++. With so many beneficial features such as support for multiple compilers, enhanced syntax highlighting and customizable project creation wizards available out of the box, anyone from novice to experienced developer can find success with this reliable toolset.
- Support multiply compilers
- Enhanced C/C++ syntax highlighter
- Enhanced Smart Input feature
- Hard to follow