Perfect media player
BoxEasy is a perfect media player for those looking to add a touch of nostalgia to their music listening experience. It uses jukebox-style album cover art to quickly access songs, with the ability to shuffle all tracks or create custom collections. Its simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to use and navigate.
The main function of BoxEasy is its Jukebox mode, which allows users to select albums by their cover art in a very similar way as you would on an old-fashioned pub jukebox. It also has the ability to play tracks randomly from all songs in your collection or just from certain collections you have created. There is also a Shuffle mode which plays tracks in random order, as well as a search function which allows users to locate individual songs quickly and easily:
- Jukebox Mode - Select albums by cover art with the look and feel of an old-fashioned pub jukebox;
- Shuffle Mode - Play tracks randomly from your whole collection or just from certain collections you create;
- Track Search Feature - Quickly and easily search for individual songs;
- Plays MP3, WMA, OGG* and M4A formats;
- Alphabetical Navigation Bar - Easily access albums without relying on tag information.
BoxEasy is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use media player that offers the nostalgic feeling that comes with using a traditional juke box. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate and find the exact song you’re looking for, while its shuffle feature ensures that each listening experience is unique. Additionally, due its lack of reliance on tag information it helps avoid common errors associated with incorrectly tagged songs. Those who are familiar with graphical jukeboxes will find that BoxEasy is an ideal tool for managing one’s music library.
- Jukebox Mode
- Shuffle Mode
- Track Search Feature
- Slow sometimes