How To View Instagram Stories Without An Account
If you don’t have an Instagram account or are not interested in creating one, there are still ways to view Instagram Stories without signing up. We will tell you more about them.
Table of contents:
Using Insta-Stories Online, you can view Instagram stories without needing an active Instagram account. This makes it easy to keep up with the latest trends and events on the platform without having to use your own account. Here’s how:
- Visit Insta-Stories Online in any internet browser.
- Search for the profile you’d like to watch via searching by username or hashtag.
- Click on the profile name and a list of their recent stories will appear at the top of the page.
- Each story is shown as an individual circle and will be labeled either ‘Live’ or ‘Expired’ depending on when it was posted.
- Click on the story circle to view it in full screen mode.
- To move through each story, simply click the left and right arrows at the bottom of the page or use your mouse wheel for quick scrolling.
- Once you’ve finished viewing a story, click ‘X’ to close it and return to your search results page.
Insta-Stories Online also provides additional features like bookmarking stories, downloading stories and searching multiple profiles simultaneously. That’s why it is an incredibly useful tool for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date with Instagram without needing an account of their own.
Once you have found the profile you want to view, it’s time to actually view their Instagram Stories.
- You can do this by clicking on the profile picture at the top of the page or by clicking on “Stories” which is located next to their username in the upper left corner. This will open up a screen with all of their stories (if they have any). To view a story, simply click on it and it will start playing automatically.
- If you want to go back and look at previous stories from that user, just click on the small arrow icon in the top left corner of each story. This will show you all of their past stories so that you can scroll through them easily.
- If you want to re-watch a story, just click on it again and it will start playing once more.
- It’s also possible to save stories that you like or want to view later. To do this, simply press and hold the “Save” button that appears in the bottom right corner of each story. This will automatically save the story to your device so you can access it anytime. You can also share stories with your friends by clicking on the “Share” button located in the same spot as the “Save” button.
Viewing Instagram Stories via Instadp is an easy way to stay up-to-date with what your favorite accounts are posting without having to scroll through their Instagram feed.
The StoriesIG website is a great way to view Instagram stories without having to log in or even have an account. It offers free access to any public user’s stories and archives them for 24 hours so you can go back and watch them multiple times.
- All you need to do is type in the username of the account you are interested in viewing and hit enter.
- This will take you directly to their profile where you can scroll through all of their recent posts, including stories from both the current day and up to 24 hours prior.
- With StoriesIG, no one has to know that you visited their page – so it’s completely private! Plus, there’s no need to worry about missing out on important updates as long as they are posted within 24 hours, you can always go back and view them.
StoriesIG is a hassle-free way to keep up with the Instagram stories of those you follow.
Mystalk is a great tool for viewing Instagram stories without having to follow people. It allows you to easily keep up with the latest posts from people who are not in your followers list. Here’s how you can view Instagram stories on Mystalk:
- Go to Mystalk and log into your account (or create one if you don’t have one yet).
- Once logged in, type the name of the person whose story you want to view in the search bar and press enter.
- Select the correct profile from the list provided and click “View Stories” at the top of their profile page.
- You will now be able to view the person’s story, which will include photos and videos they have posted over the past 24 hours.
- To view other stories on Mystalk simply repeat steps 2-4. You can use the search bar to find stories from any user you like and view them without having to follow them first.
Using Mystalk is a great way to stay up-to-date with what’s going on in your social media world without having to commit to following everyone who posts something interesting.
Dumpor is a great tool that allows you to quickly and easily view Instagram stories from any user. It works by gathering content from the public Instagram API, which means that you can access stories from any account without having to log in or follow them.
- To view an Instagram story via Dumpor, simply enter the profile URL of the account whose story you want to see in the search bar at the top of their website.
- Then, select “Story” from the list of options on the left side of your screen and wait for the story to load.
- Once it has finished loading, you will be able to scroll through all of its posts in chronological order.
- You can also save any photo or video post by clicking on it and then hitting the “save” button at the bottom. This allows you to save it for later viewing or sharing.
Dumpor is a great way to quickly and easily view Instagram stories from any user without having to follow them or log in. It allows you to remain anonymous while still being able to access content from public profiles.
In conclusion, viewing Instagram stories can be a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and updates from people you follow. Viewing stories is also an excellent way to engage with other accounts and brands on the platform. To view stories, simply go to the explore tab or search for a username to find their profile. Once you have found their profile, tap on their story icon at the top of their page. This will open up a list of their recent stories which you can then swipe through and watch.