How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera Roll
Saving a TikTok draft to the camera roll is a great way to store ideas for later and keep your drafts organized. It’s also ideal for when you want to share or post something from your drafts but don’t want to complete it right away. So we will tell you how you can do it.
Table of contents:
- What to Know About TikTok Drafts
- Step 1: Go to Your Drafts
- Step 2: Publish Your Draft
- Step 3: Open the Video
- Step 4: Save the Video
- In conclusion
What to Know About TikTok Drafts
TikTok drafts are an invaluable tool in helping you curate the perfect content for your feed. Having a draft of your upcoming post makes it easier to plan out what you’re going to post, how it’s going to look, and what kind of caption will accompany it. Drafts also allow you to save ideas that have come up during the creative process, such as captions, effects, or transitions, which can be used down the line when creating future videos.
Drafts are easy to create and access on TikTok. When you make a video, click “draft” instead of publishing right away. This will save the video to your drafts folder where you can access it later on. You can even create multiple drafts if you are working on more than one video at a time.
Drafts have a multitude of uses beyond planning ahead for future posts. You can use them as an easy way to store ideas and test out different versions of videos, without having to commit anything to your channel until you’re sure about what you want to post. Drafts also provide an invaluable backup so if any technical issues arise when creating content, all of your progress will be saved in your drafts!
All in all, TikTok drafts are an invaluable resource for users who want to increase their content creation efficiency and curate the perfect feed.
Step 1: Go to Your Drafts
Going to your drafts on TikTok is an essential part of creating content that you can be proud of. It gives you the opportunity to review and refine your videos before posting them for other people to see. Here are some simple steps to get you started:
- Open the TikTok app on your device and tap “Me” located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- On this page, tap your profile icon located in the top-left corner and select “Drafts” from the drop-down menu.
- All of your saved drafts will appear here so choose one that you would like to edit or post.
- If you would like to make changes to the video, tap “Edit” and select the options available.
- Once you have finished making your amendments, press “Done” and choose either to delete or post the content.
- If you decide to post it, hit “Post” and your video will appear on your profile for all of your followers to enjoy!
Now you can easily go get creative with those drafts.
Step 2: Publish Your Draft
When you’re ready to make your video public, it’s time to publish your draft on TikTok. Here are the steps for doing so:
- Open TikTok and go to the My Drafts tab in the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the draft that you want to post.
- Tap Publish and choose a thumbnail (optional).
- Review the details of your post, including caption, hashtags, location (optional) and add an audio effect or transition effect if desired.
- Once everything looks good, hit Post and your video will be live!
- Finally, check out who’s watching your video and comment back to engage with your viewers.
Now that you know how to publish a draft on TikTok, you’ll be able to share your creative ideas with the world.
Step 3: Open the Video
Opening the Video on TikTok is easy.
- All you have to do is open the app and then locate the ‘Discover’ section.
- Once there, simply browse through the videos until you find one that interests you.
- Once you’ve selected a video, it will automatically start playing for you. You can also use various filters to refine your search or add captions to make sure that only relevant videos are being presented to you.
- To like or comment on a video, simply tap on the corresponding option at the bottom of the screen.
- And if you want to share it with friends, just click on ‘Share’ and select your preferred method of sharing – whether it’s via text message or other social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram.
These simple steps will help you never find yourself short of interesting and entertaining content to watch on TikTok.
Step 4: Save the Video
Once you have finished editing and adding effects to your TikTok video, the next step is to save it as a draft. This allows you to come back to the video later and make further changes if needed. To save your work as a draft:
- Go to the ‘Save’ icon at the top of the screen and tap on it.
- Select ‘Save Draft’ from the menu that appears.
- Once saved, your draft will appear in your Library under “Drafts” so you can easily access it again later!
- If you want to save your draft permanently, select ‘Export Video’ instead of ‘Save Draft’.
- You will be presented with two options; ‘TikTok’ and ‘Camera Roll’. Select the “Camera Roll” option to save your video permanently to your device.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Export’ button and wait for the video to finish saving. Once it is done, you can find it in your Camera Roll as a permanent record of your TikTok creation.
Now you can easily save all of your hard work as a draft or export it permanently to the camera roll so that you never lose track of what you have created.
Saving a TikTok Draft to your Camera Roll is an easy process that can help you keep your drafts organized and ready for finalizing. You can save the draft in its current state, which will allow you to return to it later or make additional changes on the go. Due to this simple guide, you’ll be able to quickly and easily save any of your TikTok drafts so they won’t get lost in the shuffle.