Best Android Video Editor Apps 2023
Many popular smartphones can shoot DSLR-quality videos, making users want the best free apps to edit videos.
Video editors for Android gadgets are straightforward to work with with a set of cool features.
Here’s a list of video editors for Android 2023 that are completely free.
FilmoraGo is a video editing app that is popular with users. Features include trimming, slicing, adding themes, music, 1:1 square videos, 16:9 videos, creating reverse videos, adding transitions, slow motion, text, and more.
Videos in FilmoraGo can be saved in the gadget gallery or shared on social networks.
- Real-time clips.
- Photos/videos are imported from social networks.
- Collection of templates and effects.
- Professional editing tools.
Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush is one of the best free video editing app for Android with no watermarks.
The app knows how to proofread videos for social media correctly. There is also an option to share videos.
Highlights include video effects, color changes, panning/zooming effects, animated titles, audio balancing tools, and automatic dubbing.
Adobe Premiere Rush Features
- Versatile video editor.
- Add thumbnails, scheduling posts to TikTok, YouTube.
This video editor for Android leaves no watermarks. InShot has an intuitive interface, but there are ads.
Highlights include trimming, cropping, splitting, video effects, and freezing a selected part of the video.
- 4K loading.
- Frame rate options.
- Music effects.
- Aspect ratio variations.
VideoShow has managed to win many awards over the years, which is why it is considered one of the best video editing software for Android. VideoShow has a user-friendly interface and is easy to use.
Highlights: video embellishment, adding text, effects, music, sound effects, live dubbing, more than 50 different themes, reducing video size through compression.
- 50 elaborate themes.
- Blurred backgrounds.
- Audio speed adjustment and the voice enhancement features are here.
- Add background music to your video.
- Video soundtrack can be converted to mp3.
PowerDirector is a full-featured video editor for Android. The program features a simple timeline interface. The app has over 30 different effects, with transition effects available to select and add to your video.
Highlights include watermark removal, ads, 1080 and 4K video, Android 4.3+ support.
- Export video in 4K with hardware support.
- Slow-mo video editor (creating slow-motion FX videos).
- Chroma key selector.
KineMaster is considered one of the best video editing software for Android. The program allows you to import media files by drag-n-drop method easily.
Highlights: control over the editing process, adding different types of transitions between video fragments, inserting blocks of text/subtitles.
- KineMaster combines video layers, images, text, effects, overlays, stickers, and handwritten text.
- Instant preview editing.
- Precise volume control.
Quik is fast, and it’s free. Choose any photo or video to create a story.
Highlights: automatic video creation, video trimming, adding effects, text, and quick sync to music, 1080p/720p video.
- Automatically switch to sync with the rhythms of the background music.
- Work with GoPro and Motion Photos.
- Save video in 60 frames per second mode.
- Edited videos are saved as drafts.
VivaVideo has got a lot of cool video editing features. The program helps you create professional videos from your Android smartphone.
Highlights: hundreds of effects, stickers, filters, animated clips, subtitles, cut and paste videos, trim, merge clips.
Share the results of your work immediately on social networks.
- Slow-motion video editor.
- Lots of templates and themes for collages.
- Video collage creator to combine videos.
Funimate is perfect for creating fun videos. The program creates innovative videos instantly, allowing you to share products to different social networks automatically.
Highlights: more than a hundred advanced video effects, the ability to create short video loops.
Registration is required to work in Funimate, and there is the ability to get subscribers and track other accounts.
- More than a hundred advanced video effects.
- Effects for existing photos.
- Create collaborative videos with friends
- Video community.
A great video editor for those with no video editing experience. Magisto combines video clips, photos, music, text, effects, and filters.
Highlights: select one or more video clips and songs for the soundtrack to automatically create videos.
- Share videos on social networks.
- Advanced tools for bloggers and marketers.
We have shared the best video editor apps for Android that can help you improve videos.