- Free & fast download
- Always available
- Tested virus-free
How to install Spotify on Android
Installing Spotify is done in a few steps:
- Download and install the "Spotify" on your Android device.
- Go to Me > App Management > XAPK Management to view the XAPK "Spotify" file.
- Tap the INSTALL button to install the XAPK "Spotify" file you want.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” setting on your Android device if needed.
How to Enable the “Unknown Sources” Setting?
- Homescreen > Settings > More.
- Go to Security > Device administration.
- heck "Unknown Sources".
You may need to adjust this according to your Android models.