- Free & fast download
- Always available
- Tested virus-free
How to install Firefox on Android
Installing Firefox is done in a few steps:
- Download and install the "Firefox" on your Android device.
- Go to Me > App Management > APK Management to view the APK "Firefox" file.
- Tap the INSTALL button to install the APK "Firefox" file you want.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” setting on your Android device if needed.
How to Enable the “Unknown Sources” Setting?
- Homescreen > Settings > More.
- Go to Security > Device administration.
- heck "Unknown Sources".
You may need to adjust this according to your Android models.